Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

What a Difference a Day Makes!

What a feeling to open my eyes and see things across the room!  This is amazing!  It makes the ordeal yesterday totall worth it!  Now if you think I'm overreacting all I have to say is I have gone from 20/2000 (yes that is 2 thousand!) to 20/25 vision in one day!  The doctor said I will continue to improve over the next weeks and months.  Basically I have 80% of my vision by the second day, 90% within the first few weeks and 100% over the next few months.

The Lord has definitely blessed me and I am so thankful.  The smallest things are so exciting.  I mean who wants to have to hold the shampoo bottle an inch from their face while in the shower to make sure you can read what you're using?! 

I still have a small bit of glare in my eyes but am so impressed with how quickly this has progressed!

A HUGE thank you to Dr Grin and his staff for being so encouraging and supportive!  They took me through each step of the way and made sure I was comfortable and informed.


No comments:

Post a Comment