Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Beginning

      I have to admit that I never thought I would actually start a blog.  However after moving to Kansas City a little over 4 years ago, I found that I often got asked by people that had lived in the area a lot longer than me where I would suggest going to eat.  I decided that it might be interesting to share some of the places we've tried for others to read...so here I am.

     I lived in Oklahoma from birth until my husband and I got married.  After arriving in Kansas City we had to find new favorite places to go out to eat.  We both enjoy finding places that are not huge national chains, but we do eat at those from time to time as well.

     So, with that I intend to share places we've found, and would also love to hear of any places I may have missed so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment